March 17, 2010

weekly wish: love


This is my weekly inspiration for the third week of March and when I think of the meaning of 'love' I think of one of my favorite verses: "Love is patient, love is kind. Love does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and keeps no record of wrongs. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres." 1 Cor. 3:4-7

And then the hopeless romantic in me hums a silly little love song from the movie, Moulin Rouge, Elephant Love Medley, sung by Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman. "Love is like oxygen, love is a many splendid thing, love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love...."

Wishing you a year of Love... and a lifetime of Love to all of my engaged friends, Alisa, Bonnie, Noelle, Kaitlin and Liz!
xoxo

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails